Kroger Community Rewards
We are no longer part of the Kroger Rewards program but we do encourage you to participate for another organization.
To use the Kroger Community Rewards Program:
- Visit www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click on Columbus, Ohio
- Click re-enroll
- If you already have a Kroger account, sign in, if not follow the prompts to create one
- Find an organization by typing their name in the search window
- Follow the prompts to re-enroll and logout
Remember, purchases will not count for your group until after you register your card(s).
Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Another way to give back. Amazon Smile is exactly the same as the regular Amazon site. The only difference is that Amazon Smile allows you to make a donation without having to do anything extra.
- Visit www.Smile.Amazon.com
- Sign in or create an account.
- Go to account settings and update your Community Rewards to specify the organization you would like to support.
- Use Amazon like you normally do.
Both programs will help to be a huge win for our kids if we all participate!